+ Post New Thread
Enterprise Software Thread, Exchange Experts Please in Technical; Hi, a while back I posted this http://www.edugeek.net/forums/enterp...-problems.html as I was getting problems. This has never been sorted. I have ...
    Thank Post

Exchange Experts Please

Hi, a while back I posted this Exchange 2013 - Calendar problems as I was getting problems. This has never been sorted.

I have waited and upgraded to Exchange 2013 SP1 hoping this would sort the issue but it has not. However, I have now noticed the following in my Event logs. This happens imediately after I try and access a shared resource. Outlook remains ok, ie in that my Email and Calender are fine. This happens on the client.

Outlook Event ID 19

Rpc call (EcDoConnectEx) on transport (ncacn_http) to server (b9d0f607-16f7-408c-bf4a-0d6611d446be@mydomain.com) failed with error code (6ba) after waiting (47) ms; eeInfo (Block (0), Error = 6ba, Version = 1, GeneratingComponent = 2, DetectionLocation = 6ae, Flags = 0, Params = 1, [Param (0) Type = eeptLongVal, Value = 0], Block (1), Error = 6ba, Version = 1, GeneratingComponent = e, DetectionLocation = 576, Flags = 0, Params = 2, [Param (0) Type = eeptLongVal, Value = 4], [Param (1) Type = eeptLongVal, Value = 6ba], Block (2), Error = 6ba, Version = 1, GeneratingComponent = d, DetectionLocation = 58e, Flags = 0, Params = 1, [Param (0) Type = eeptLongVal, Value = 194], Block (3), Error = 194, Version = 1, GeneratingComponent = d, DetectionLocation = 589, Flags = 0, Params = 1, [Param (0) Type = eeptUnicodeString, Value = Not Found], Block (4), Error = e, Version = 1, GeneratingComponent = d, DetectionLocation = bb9, Flags = 0, Params = 1, [Param (0) Type = eeptLongVal, Value = 2f94]).

Anyone any ideas on this - the Server Name is not correct since the upgrade to Exchange 2013 - The actual server name isnt this at all.

Thank Post
    Seems like you have connection issues there?
    PC Network stable?
    Exch network stable?
    Firewalls in between?
    WHat do you server name is not correct?

Thank Post
    Seems like you have connection issues there?
    PC Network stable?
    Exch network stable?
    Firewalls in between?
    WHat do you server name is not correct?

Thank Post
    Finally Fixed

All to do with Outlook Anywhere and the Exchange Proxy Settings.

We have 2 Exchange Servers - The Internal Server with Databases and CAS and a CAS Server for ActivSync and OWA External Access.

I noticed that that the Exchange Proxy Server was automatically switching between Exchange Sever 1 and Server 2. When it was on Server 2 (Our External Server) That is when the problems occurred. Once Switched back to Server 1 on the Internal Network all was fine.

I solved it by automatically setting the Exhange Proxy Settings by GPO (Instructions here - Outlook Anywhere (RPC/HTTP) settings are unavailable in the Outlook 2010 Group Policy template) and all has been fine since.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread