Enterprise Software Thread, Exchange 2013 - OWA Searches not working + outlook strange results in Technical; Having a lot of issues with the search function on exchange 2013.
In OWA you can search for something and ...
17th September 2013, 01:50 PM #1
Exchange 2013 - OWA Searches not working + outlook strange results
Having a lot of issues with the search function on exchange 2013.
In OWA you can search for something and it'll just spin around searching forever and never find anything, even when you know for a fact that it's there. In Outlook 2013 when you do a search it's often finding loads of really old emails in a search but then not showing you the recent results until you scroll to the bottom of the search and click on "more"
Anyone have any suggestions on this one?
17th September 2013, 07:58 PM #2
rebuild your indexes and test again.
Thanks to sukh from:
mrbios (17th September 2013)
17th September 2013, 08:44 PM #3
Ah perfect, seems the health service wasn't running so my content indexes were saying unknown. Soon as i started those i got failed.....restarting the search services woke it up again to healthy and i can see the backlog going down (looks like that's going to be a few hours though)
Cheers for pointing me in the right direction
By DrCheese in forum Enterprise Software
Last Post: 9th December 2012, 01:49 PM
By pooley in forum EduGeek.net Site Problems
Last Post: 12th October 2011, 12:08 PM
By pritchardavid in forum Windows Server 2008 R2
Last Post: 31st March 2011, 03:24 PM
By bmdixon in forum Office Software
Last Post: 30th April 2010, 12:24 PM
By Grommit in forum Windows
Last Post: 15th March 2007, 05:53 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)