EduSweep Thread, 2.5 Beta Bug Tracker in Projects:; Here's a list of known bugs in the beta releases along with any planned fixes.
(Will Fix) Automated ...
5th July 2011, 05:57 PM #1
2.5 Beta Bug Tracker
Here's a list of known bugs in the beta releases along with any planned fixes.
- (Will Fix) Automated checking of network paths can lag sometimes (especially mapped network drives)
- (Will Fix) Files on mapped network drives do not open properly in the File Inspector when it is launched from the Task Progress window
- (Fixed in Beta 2) Opening the Report Manager does not show the first report by default
- (Fixed in Beta 2) The "More Information" button on the File Inspector doesn't do anything
- (Fixed in Beta 2) No signatures are installed until Software Update is run
- (Will Fix) Window contents don't always resize correctly
- (Fixed in Beta 2) Cannot add extensions or keywords to a task from the toolbar buttons (only the Quick Add box works)
- (Will Fix) Column sorting is broken
- (Will Fix) 'Last Ran' date for tasks spontaneously reverts to "Never"
- (Will Fix) Unhandled exception may occur when checking for updates (perhaps if the download site is unavailable)
Last edited by bizzel; 12th August 2011 at 06:12 PM.
Reason: Fixed some bugs!
IDG Tech News
By MrPstv in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 19th March 2011, 01:36 PM
By dcross in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 11th November 2010, 02:44 PM
By PsychoPoo in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 7th June 2010, 03:57 PM
By acrobson in forum Netbooks, PDA and Phones
Last Post: 5th October 2008, 07:34 PM
By CM786 in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 5th May 2007, 08:53 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread