Here's a list of known bugs in the beta releases along with any planned fixes.
- (Will Fix) Automated checking of network paths can lag sometimes (especially mapped network drives)
- (Will Fix) Files on mapped network drives do not open properly in the File Inspector when it is launched from the Task Progress window
- (Fixed in Beta 2) Opening the Report Manager does not show the first report by default
- (Fixed in Beta 2) The "More Information" button on the File Inspector doesn't do anything
- (Fixed in Beta 2) No signatures are installed until Software Update is run
- (Will Fix) Window contents don't always resize correctly
- (Fixed in Beta 2) Cannot add extensions or keywords to a task from the toolbar buttons (only the Quick Add box works)
- (Will Fix) Column sorting is broken
- (Will Fix) 'Last Ran' date for tasks spontaneously reverts to "Never"
- (Will Fix) Unhandled exception may occur when checking for updates (perhaps if the download site is unavailable)
Last edited by bizzel; 12th August 2011 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Fixed some bugs!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)