EduSweep 2.1.1 is out. This is a bugfix release and addresses some common problems that you've reported.
You won't be notified of this release via the software update feature - I've yet to update the mirror servers.
Here are the changes:
• Icons shown in the file inspector and quarantine manager are higher quality
• Custom signatures are more reliable
• Quarantining two identically named files from different locations causes a crash
• File inspector refresh function does not always work reliably
• Using the file inspector on remote files (with UNC paths) may cause a crash
• Custom signatures can contain duplicate hashes which slows scanning speeds
• Custom signatures are not created successfully on Windows Vista when UAC is enabled
• Checkbox in the settings window indicates that glass effect can be enabled on Windows XP or below when this is not the case
• Incorrect button behaviour in the signature creator
• Incorrect text in the signature creator
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)