+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package Thread, Problem with top menu in Projects:; Sorry if this has already been mentioned, Ive installed the edugeek package on my xampp system, when i load it ...
    Thank Post

Problem with top menu

Sorry if this has already been mentioned,

Ive installed the edugeek package on my xampp system, when i load it up i see the following message in the top right of the screen

Warning: Parameter 1 to modMainMenuHelper::buildXML() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\cache\handle r\callback.php on line 99

When i look in the menu properties in the administrator section i get this

Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\html\html.ph p on line 87

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\components\com_ menus\models\list.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\components\com_ menus\models\list.php on line 147

Any ideas what ive done wrong?
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\administrator\components\com_ menus\views\list\view.php on line 65

Thank Post
    In fact looks like ive got errors all over the place

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\html\html.ph p on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::checkedOut() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\html\html.ph p on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid:ublished() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\html\html.ph p on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\site\libraries\joomla\html\html.ph p on line 87

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread