+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package Thread, Highslide -how do you do it- in Projects:; Any help most gratefully received. I have been tearing my hair out for the past few days. Just can't figure ...

Thank Post

Highslide -how do you do it-

Any help most gratefully received. I have been tearing my hair out for the past few days. Just can't figure it out. It is something simple I am trying to do. Please let me know if this is correct.

Aim: place an image in an article and when clicked, will zoom out (standard stuff).
    Here is how I go about trying to achieve it.
    Content > Article Manager > New > Insert/Edit image.
    Select an image. then > Advance tag pull down "Class List" and find and select "Highslide-full-expand" then Insert. Then save.

When I browse to this page nothing happens. Am I missing a stage somewhere? I thought highslide does all the thumb sizing I have trawled the net with no direct answer found. If anyone know of a good support or help to point out my error, pls let me know. Thank you

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firefighting View Post

Aim: place an image in an article and when clicked, will zoom out (standard stuff).
    You mean the image in the article is a thumbnail, which enlarges when clicked on?

Thank Post
    I have used a simple lighbox add-on, have a look at this and let me know if this is the kind of thing your after :-)

Thank Post
    Once you have incerted the image click on it in on the editor toolbar click the image editor and at the top incert the link to the image then click save.

Worked for me. Or copy and paste one that already does it and change the file name on the editor.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread