+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package Thread, Several Errors after installation in Projects:; Hey guys i am new to the whole Joomla! and web design thing in general and need a bit of ...

Thank Post

Several Errors after installation

Hey guys i am new to the whole Joomla! and web design thing in general and need a bit of help if possible.
    I have just installed the EduGeek Joomla package (which is fantastic btw!) on my local machine using XAMPP just so i can play around with it before going live but i am receiving a few errors i am unsure about how to deal with...
    The first is on the front page where the menu buttons are. Instead of buttons i just have:
    Warning: Parameter 1 to modMainMenuHelper::buildXML() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\libraries\joomla\cache\han dler\callback.php on line 99

Everything else on the front page works perfect.
    Another problem i have is with the main menu manager where instead of seeing a list of menu items i have:
    Warning: Parameter 4 to JHTMLMenu::treerecurse() expected to be a reference, value given in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\libraries\joomla\html\html .php on line 87

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\administrator\components\c om_menus\models\list.php on line 143

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\administrator\components\c om_menus\models\list.php on line 147

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\administrator\components\c om_menus\views\list\view.php on line 65

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\EduGeek\administrator\components\c om_menus\views\list\tmpl\default.php on line 69

Any ideas???
    Thanks
    Miranda

Thank Post
    I would try a reinstall? of either XAMPP or edugeek package (or both).

Failing that look for some settings to do with safe mode/debugging in XAMPP

Thank Post
    Thanks heaps for the reply.
    Figured out it was the version of XAMPP i was using. It doesnt work with the newest version of PHP which was 5.3 i think so just installed the previous version of XAMPP.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Im not an expert but it could be that you dont have the correct PHP modules / plugins (sorry i cant remember the name) enabled here.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread