+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package Thread, Phoca gallery problems in Projects:; We've just upgraded our server to 2008 64bit, and have decided to go down the IIS7 route rather than WAMP. ...

Thank Post

Phoca gallery problems

We've just upgraded our server to 2008 64bit, and have decided to go down the IIS7 route rather than WAMP. I have been trying to install the Phoca Gallery this morning and I'm getting some errors, the main one of which seems to be that the jos_phocagallery_categories table hasn't been created. Could someone please help me with the correct syntax for creating this table?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beeswax View Post
    We've just upgraded our server to 2008 64bit, and have decided to go down the IIS7 route rather than WAMP. I have been trying to install the Phoca Gallery this morning and I'm getting some errors, the main one of which seems to be that the jos_phocagallery_categories table hasn't been created. Could someone please help me with the correct syntax for creating this table?
    I see the commands for creating the table in this file: com_phocagallery_v2.5.5\controllers\phocagalleryin stall.php

Code:
    Line 29: DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `#__phocagallery_categories`;
    	Line 30: CREATE TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` (
    	Line 144: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `hits` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `count` ;
    	Line 151: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `date` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AFTER `description` ;
    	Line 154: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `geotitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '' AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 155: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `zoom` int(3) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 156: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `longitude` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '' AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 157: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `latitude` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '' AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 158: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `deleteuserid` text AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 159: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `uploaduserid` text AFTER `hits` ;
    	Line 160: -- ALTER TABLE `#__phocagallery_categories` ADD `accessuserid` text AFTER `hits` ;
    Jeff

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread