+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package Thread, Joomla 1.5 in Projects:; I think the latest version, with the eg_green etc templates, was built on Joomla 1.5.3 whatever the zip file was ...

Thank Post
    I think the latest version, with the eg_green etc templates, was built on Joomla 1.5.3 whatever the zip file was called.

Why not get the new version built on Joomla 1.5.9 and just apply the eg_green template?

Thank Post

Lightbulb Problems solved

Just thought I'd provide some feedback on my earlier problems.

After some studying of the (eg_xxxxx) template index.php code, I have managed to resolve all the errors I was seeing with my website.

Regarding the undefined 'userX' fields, these were only referenced as tests in conditional statements and the website/template was only requiring the 'else' condition anyway - so with some careful editing I have managed to just leave it with the 'else' clause code (unconditional) and thus no more of those errors

Regarding the unknown "$url" property, some searching through the joomla documentation led me to discover that this should actually be "$baseurl". Again, corrected the offending lines and no more errors.

[BTW, Mike, although I started working with the 1.5.3 version, I have manually patched my joomla install to be up to date. Thanks anyway]

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hempweb View Post
    Just thought I'd provide some feedback on my earlier problems.

After some studying of the (eg_xxxxx) template index.php code, I have managed to resolve all the errors I was seeing with my website.

Regarding the undefined 'userX' fields, these were only referenced as tests in conditional statements and the website/template was only requiring the 'else' condition anyway - so with some careful editing I have managed to just leave it with the 'else' clause code (unconditional) and thus no more of those errors

Regarding the unknown "$url" property, some searching through the joomla documentation led me to discover that this should actually be "$baseurl". Again, corrected the offending lines and no more errors.
    I know that it's bee a while since this post, but I'm having the same problem and am looking for solutions. These errors are generating gargantuan log files that are fouling up my automated backup setup. Specifically, I see these errors:
    Code:
    #
    PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant _ISO - assumed '_ISO' in ...\templates\eg_default1.5\index.php on line 4
    #
    PHP Notice: Undefined property: JDocumentHTML::$url in ...\templates\eg_default1.5\index.php on line 35
    #
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: user1 in ...\templates\eg_default1.5\index.php on line 72
    #
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: user7 in ...\templates\eg_default1.5\index.php on line 88
    #
    PHP Notice: Undefined variable: user8 in ...\templates\eg_default1.5\index.php on line 96
    Has anyone input on this?

Many thanks,

Jeff

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345