+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.0 Package Thread, changing content item with pix on left and right in Projects:; I'm back trying to work up a site for a school. I'm using eg_green. In the curriculum menu we'd like ...

Thank Post

changing content item with pix on left and right

I'm back trying to work up a site for a school. I'm using eg_green. In the curriculum menu we'd like to modify many of the sample areas. For example, in art (and English, and others) there's a graphic on each side at different points within the text. We tried to change the graphic with no luck (though I was able to mess around with the css/html manually and get it done - however, not a good thing for most people). I tried to import another graphic but the editor doesn't provide me with any style information so that I can do things like your samples show.

If there's a detailed how-to guide for this, please let me know - I must have missed it. It would be real nice to be able to start with a blank content item and easily create nicely formatted content as you have in your demonstration samples.

Thanks

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,665 Times in 1,450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Is the graphics within the text? If so you must delete it first then import another one using the content editor.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FN-Greatermanchester View Post
    Is the graphics within the text? If so you must delete it first then import another one using the content editor.
    Yes - that works. However, what I'd also like to do is start with a blank/new content item and place pictures and text similar to, for example, what I see on the Art page. Essentially, I want to be able to include a css style specification so that text flows around an image. This seems to be easy to do as long as the image is on the left, but if you try to put an image on the right as in the example, well, I can't make it do that.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,339 Times in 727 Posts
    When you add an image you have the option to set the image properties. You can choose the image alignment from the drop down box as shown in the attached image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails changing content item with pix on left and right-example.jpg  

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread