Interesting...I changed the Header.png file to show the name of our high school. It has been working fine using Safari. On a lark, I just tried it using FireFox 18.104.22.168 on a Mac (I believe this is the latest version) and the default header shows up. In both cases I'm entering http://localhost:8888; it must be accessing all but the header right, because a change I made in the Urgent Message is coming up fine (incidentally, I'm using eg_green as my template).
I had named the original file header-orig.png and the new one, of course, header.png
This was fine for Safari. I just renamed the file as jk-header-orig.png and now Firefox sees the correct file (Safari still works). Really odd situation.
So problem solved, but not understood.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)