+ Post New Thread
EduGeek Joomla 1.0 Package Thread, Smoothgallery as content item in Projects:; Can anyone explain how I get a copy of smoothgallery to display as the content item of a subject page. ...

Thank Post

Smoothgallery as content item

Can anyone explain how I get a copy of smoothgallery to display as the content item of a subject page. I have created the additional smoothgallery with a selection of images, linked it to the subjectmenu | art and published it. I now wish to display this smothgallery when someone selects Art from the subjects menu.
    I'm sure it is only a couple of clicks away but any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Joss

Re: Smoothgallery as content item

Humm should be just a matter of creating a new smoothgallery module with the images you require. (so you have the default and your new one) then just goto the modules section and publish said new module in the same position athe the default one and link the module to the required menu items.

It sounds link you have done that so not to sure..... got a link?

Thank Post

Hi
    I think you are right. For the timebeing I have dropped a load of images onto the page however thesecond copy of smotthgallery is configured to appear at position user6 on this same page. The copy of smoothgallery that runs on this page is called Art.
    Link to this page is
    http://joomla.gwdschool.org/index.ph...d=19&Itemid=23 The version that runs on the front page obviously runs as a standalone module on the page however I am trying to run the version on the art page from with the content section of the page. Is it possible to paste the html code (modified) from the frontpage, onto this page to get it run?
    Thanks
    Joss
    I am about to make this our default website as it is close to being fully functional

Thank Post

Hi,

Just wondered if you had had a chance to look into this, as we can't get round it.. it's the only we are having now really.

Is it something that we have missed somewhere?

Dave
    www.gwdschool.org

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread