AUP Informant 1.6 Released
Here it is, fresh from the compiler, just like Mom used to bake! It's been a long time since a release and 2.0 is still a way off so I thought I'd take the time to backport a few new features and fix some long-standing bugs.
First off, what's new?
- You'll just love that native MSI package!
- The 2.0 interface has been backported to 1.6
- You can finally set the program to appear every logon
- You can use an URL as the policy location instead of just a local path
What's got better?
- Much faster startup and lower memory usage
- Email reports now show the user's domain
- Email reports send in a new thread, preventing the UI from locking up
- A few minor performance tweaks
- Sometimes the main window would appear the incorrect size
- Global variables were being ignored in paths
- Hotkeys (enter for accept, esc for decline) were being ignored
- Incorrect fallback behaviour for when the staff policy file was unavailable
- Program would appear if the user's home path was disconnected
AUP Informant at Paul Beesley