I have had may reports over the last 24 hours of ICT students having problems with their work. Ill try my best to explain what is happening and clearly, the work it for OCR Nationals Unit3, the students have inside a 'Unit 3' folder 6 more folders titled task1-6. Task 4 and 5 were creating their fireworks nav and buttons, these have been exported as sliced HTML and CSS to the same location the fireworks files are in. The unit 6 folder has a blank html file in which they are editing using Dreamweaver, when they import their work previously exported from fireworks by clicking Insert>Image Objects>Fireworks HTML most students are having broken image links, but not all students. When viewing the src for each image they are just the file name with no mention of their location which should be ..\Task3\btn2.html etc....

Having never really used fireworks or dreamweaver other then a couple of lessons 5 years ago im not 100% sure what im doing, the ICT teacher tells me they have managing their sites which made no difference and if they manually change the image source the link will display ok in dreamweaver but break once again when previewed in IE. I'll try get some images maybe even a screencast up to show tomorrow as I ahvn't really had time to play around too much with it!

Thanks,