Is anyone else having issues with Eclipse 2 and its ability to get book information online? Its quite sporadic and our librarian has told me other schools are having similar issues but I can't nail down the issue as its not happening all the time.
The help section shows discovery is online and working but when you scan a ISBN book the detaisl do not show up... but they will do sometimes. This seems to be the newer books and I have checked the ISBN is valid by doing a search.
The cynic in me wonders if its a ploy to try and get us onto Eclipse.Net but thats unfounded.
I'm also having this problem. It was working fine a while ago and all of a sudden, nothing! The ability to even run the Discovery tool comes and goes. I've tried running it under a full admin account, I've checked to see if it is being stopped by the firewall checked that the traffic is allowed through the proxy, tried by passing the proxy. No luck.
We also looked at Eclipse.Net but were not comfortable with relying on the Middle East's iffy internet to keep the connection up. I was expecting it to be a web based but locally hosted system with perhaps a link back to MSL for remote back ups.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)