+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Room Facilities booking system in Technical; Apologies for starting a new thread here but the last one was quite dated. I am looking for a new ...

Thank Post

Room Facilities booking system

Apologies for starting a new thread here but the last one was quite dated.

I am looking for a new room booking system with integration (if possible) with SIMS.net.

Its such a pain trying to manage the two. There must be other people in my position.

Cost is no issue, we currectly use MRBS which has been good to us for years but i think its time for a change.

Thanks

Thank Post
    Fair sure that this could actually be done as someones A level project

Thank Post
    Try Room Booking System - Online Room Booking Software

We use it and the staff find it really easy to use.

Thank Post
    I think Home Access Plus has a room booking feature?

Thank Post
    At BETT room booking Room Booking system announced their version which is integrated with SIMS.net. Around £200 a year they said maybe less. Have an email somewhere from them.

*looks through emails*

Last week at the BETT show we announced we’re now Capita SIMS SQL Technical Partners. In a couple of months we expect to release a SIMS integrated version of the Room Booking System.
    All the rooms, periods, term dates, timetable models, timetable cycles and timetable class information are synced every day from SIMS to your Room Booking System. The integrated version will be initially priced at £156 per annum.
    (PS: We are also Serco Learning Partners and offer full integration with Facility and shortly with Progresso too.)
    If you have any questions about the Room Booking System or would like any assistance, please call us on 0845 224 2034 or reply to this email

Thank Post

Booking System

Quote Originally Posted by Liam View Post
    Apologies for starting a new thread here but the last one was quite dated.

I am looking for a new room booking system with integration (if possible) with SIMS.net.

Its such a pain trying to manage the two. There must be other people in my position.

Cost is no issue, we currectly use MRBS which has been good to us for years but i think its time for a change.

Thanks

Have a look at WebReserv.eu, their booking system is very easy to use and not expensive at all.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
    At BETT room booking Room Booking system announced their version which is integrated with SIMS.net. Around £200 a year they said maybe less. Have an email somewhere from them.

*looks through emails*

Last week at the BETT show we announced we’re now Capita SIMS SQL Technical Partners. In a couple of months we expect to release a SIMS integrated version of the Room Booking System.
    All the rooms, periods, term dates, timetable models, timetable cycles and timetable class information are synced every day from SIMS to your Room Booking System. The integrated version will be initially priced at £156 per annum.
    (PS: We are also Serco Learning Partners and offer full integration with Facility and shortly with Progresso too.)
    If you have any questions about the Room Booking System or would like any assistance, please call us on 0845 224 2034 or reply to this email

Seems far more expensive on their website? Room Booking System - Online Room Booking Software

Thank Post
    We are working with Roombooking System (see Fiza's link) to pilot SIMS integration. It is almost there and we are really pleased! The system is easy to work with, and integration will make it even easier! Our teacher's love it and it has really helped with booking ICT suites and resources like cameras, headphones, areas within larger rooms etc. Now we are adding meeting rooms, lecture theatres, netbooks, - everything that management initially said shouldn't go on the system!

(And no, I'm not getting paid to say that! )

Thank Post
    Is that integration over and above what they currently offer?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danielstucke View Post
    Is that integration over and above what they currently offer?
    Not sure what you mean - as far as I can see, this is integration for the SIMS MIS which will update the roombooking system overnight to save my data manager having to remember to update the roombooking timetable every time she has to make a timetable change (several times a week!), will update rooms/resources etc automatically. Cant comment on users yet.

What integration do you already have?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread