+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Saving Sheston Mouse Club Collection in Technical; Hello everyone, I'm having trouble getting staff and students to save pictures in Sherstons Mouse Club Collection. According to the ...

Thank Post

Saving Sheston Mouse Club Collection

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble getting staff and students to save pictures in Sherstons Mouse Club Collection. According to the Sherston support the default save location is in the users My Documents folder and no .ini file to change this (not that I want to).
    However creating a picture in the "Mouse Studio" and saving it confirms the picture being saved, but checking the location (a network share) there is nothing. Searched the complete drive without success.
    What should happen is that Mouse Studio creates a folder in the users My Documents folder and chucks the picture in there, but nothing. A bit annoying as it used to work for us in Windows XP but now we're moving to Windows 7 and there's a lot of software that's not happy with the way Win 7 works.

Any one any ideas?

Phil

Thank Post
    Hi Phil - I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having some difficulties with Mouse Club Collection on Windows 7.

Unfortunately, Mouse Club Collection isn't compatible with Windows Vista or Windows 7. I'm very sorry for any difficulties that this might cause!

I'd love to suggest an alternative but there aren't any very close matches in the Sherston range - Picture Box does cover some similar areas but isn't really age-appropriate. Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to help - you can reach us by email to support@sherston.co.uk or by telephone on 01666 843224.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread