Grava Website
"Grava" is the code name for a new set of tools from Microsoft’s Education Products Group that is designed to allow the education community to create and assemble materials that will increase discovery and allow learners to go at their own pace and learning style. "Grava" tools are scheduled for release in autumn 2007.
I recieved an e-mail today regarding this and they want our wishlists
we are in the midst of preparing a releasable ctp and would like to get feedback from those whom have shown interest in the product in order to best find our test candidates, and to get a good idea what each candidate is looking for in this education development platform.

if possible, can you tell us a little more about yourself and what your interest is in “grava”.
feedback such as-

-how you would envision the product being.
-what are some of the things you would like to be able to create.
-how you would like it to work.
-how you would like to see the application work flow.

if you have ideas for features you would like to see in the product, please feel free to send those to me as well. i will be documenting all this information and submitting it to our feature teams for consideration as we continue driving towards making a great product for you.

we are also preparing a new website with a forum for building a community around “grava”. i will send details on this when available. so please stay tuned.
Send your ideas to Caesar Winebrenner a-cawine@microsoft.com