+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Educational Software Thread, Young Students shouldn't use computers in Technical; Originally Posted by gl3nnym No no no sorry I should have been more clear. As a resolution to their writing ...

-28 31' 48.89", +28 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gl3nnym View Post
    No no no sorry I should have been more clear. As a resolution to their writing problems I have known teachers trying to combat this by teaching them to spell using computers and typing software, not by giving them a pen... or just ignoring the problem exists and when they take their exams they have a trained invigilator helping them to write it.
    Glad we got that clear :-) That's just ridiculous and lazy on the part of the teaching staff. To allow a child that preumably doesn't have a physical disability to get to Yr 11 and not be able to write should be unbelievable...... but isn't sadly.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 1,890 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by creese View Post
    Glad we got that clear :-) That's just ridiculous and lazy on the part of the teaching staff. To allow a child that preumably doesn't have a physical disability to get to Yr 11 and not be able to write should be unbelievable...... but isn't sadly.
    I think the same thing when I find out some of our year 5 kids have arrived unable to spell their own names...

-28 31' 48.89", +28 25' 37.42" ... if only.
    Thank Post
    They shouldn't allowed to move up to year 5 if they cannot perform simple skills. That would sort the parents out and get them involved.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12