+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Educational Software Thread, Smartboard (SMART Notebook) drivers v10.6.106.1 in Technical; So, 2000 for a smartboard, and they cant even get the software to work correctly! Good that!...

Thank Post
    So, 2000 for a smartboard, and they cant even get the software to work correctly!

Good that!

Thank Post
    Hi, I have the same problem with installing the driver. I am on a CC3 network, The smartnotebook software works, the driver brings up this error

Product: SMART Product Drivers -- Error 1920.Service SMART Board Service (SMART Board Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.

what is the fix that smarttech have recommended and where can i get it from? Also if its easier to create a package for VC90 sp1 - i can also do that.. but would I be able to get the whole package (so not a small installer and the rest gets downloaded when you run the installer)

Looking at one or two other forums I see the mention of framework 3.5 being a pre-requisite for VC90 sp1, is that so? this would be a show stopper if it was.. I have framework 2.0 on all machines in my network.

many thanks for any help. Regards.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC3Nitemare View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem with installing the driver. I am on a CC3 network, The smartnotebook software works, the driver brings up this error

Product: SMART Product Drivers -- Error 1920.Service SMART Board Service (SMART Board Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.

what is the fix that smarttech have recommended and where can i get it from? Also if its easier to create a package for VC90 sp1 - i can also do that.. but would I be able to get the whole package (so not a small installer and the rest gets downloaded when you run the installer)

Looking at one or two other forums I see the mention of framework 3.5 being a pre-requisite for VC90 sp1, is that so? this would be a show stopper if it was.. I have framework 2.0 on all machines in my network.

many thanks for any help. Regards.
    the vc90 fix they suggest is in the archieve with the administrator version od smart drivers and deploys quite happily and quickly as an msi just asign it to the policy you use to deploy drivers so that it installs before the drivers

Thank Post
    the vc90 fix they suggest is in the archieve with the administrator version od smart drivers and deploys quite happily and quickly as an msi just asign it to the policy you use to deploy drivers so that it installs before the drivers

Really sorry, I cant seem to locate it.. would you be able to paste a link here? do you mean archive of this forum or on smarttech webset? Many thanks for your help.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CC3Nitemare View Post
    Really sorry, I cant seem to locate it.. would you be able to paste a link here? do you mean archive of this forum or on smarttech webset? Many thanks for your help.
    the archive from smart that has the msi version of the drivers in it hte archive unzipped should look like the image below

sbdriver.jpg

Thank Post
    the archive from smart that has the msi version of the drivers in it hte archive unzipped should look like the image below
    that works great.. Thanks for your help.

Thank Post

VC90

Has anyone found that after applying VC90 the Windows startup process really slows down (takes like 15 minutes to complete). Im on a CC3 network

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the fix!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12