+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Interactive Response System Error in Technical; The head of training at the school recently purchased 2 sets of the Genee Interactive Response Systems and on first ...

Thank Post

Interactive Response System Error

The head of training at the school recently purchased 2 sets of the Genee Interactive Response Systems and on first impressions it was a good buy. My problem is that after installing the Classcom software on 4 desktops without any problems I'm now getting an error on random machines when trying to get more computers up and running. Now my first port of call was the suppliers who have advised me we were not running the latest software version, but after downloading Classcom 3.9.15 I'm still getting the same error even on newly imaged machines.

The install goes without a glitch and no errors are returned. But when you attempt to run the software the following error is displayed twice (see attached screen print)and the program opens but with no resources shown and definately reduced functionality.

Any suggestions or hints as to what the error message is trying to tell me would be most welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread