This program has been working fine - all the pupil data is held on the server and is accessed by each workstation.
But, since we moved the server some distance away from the IT suite, the computers can no longer see the data that is definitely there, but only the 'test' pupils that I put on when I first installed the software
I have uninstalled the program and made sure that I have installed it from the correct place on the server, but still I cannot see the records.
The worrying thing is that the workstation I use in the server area (ie physically next to the server) also lost access to the data, but when I uninstalled and reinstalled it exactly as above, it worked fine!
Can anyone shed any light on this? There isn't any help on the website that I can see and I do not have a copy of the disk or installation instructions or anything.
Not that anyone answered
I have managed to get the program working but I am unable to delete or add records - or rather, I can, but they don't stay. I have set every permission I can find so that everyone can do everything, but it still doesn't help.
In one case, (maths match 3) the records I added yesterday are there and the teacher can access them but not the pupils - yesterday they worked fine!
The program is no longer supported and as I said I have no disk or installation instructions - even if someone could find me an old copy of these it would help
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)