+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Educational Software Thread, memory4teachers in Technical; and autorun won't work on our usb sticks... as i hope most/all of us have it disabled anyway......
    Thank Post
    and autorun won't work on our usb sticks... as i hope most/all of us have it disabled anyway...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muppet View Post
    Just as an aside, has anyone seen the ones they're giving away to the kids.....preloaded with educational content....and games....and portable apps
    Great, like they needed any more encouragement

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    myself and anyone else here who signed up for one, is yet to receive anything to my knowledge anyway ..

Thank Post

Smile I GOT MINE!!!

Hi guys, No offense but you're all starting to annoy me.....I got my memory stick earlier this year...and yes it took them over a year to send it to me, but its here and its bloody useful, all my collegues have got theirs too.

I find it hilarious that you all raced to register for a FREE!!!!! memory stick, but as soon as things don't work to your timescale, you're racing to the computer to complain...

Do what you must, but all i have to say iS THANK YOU MEMORY 4 TEACHERS FOR MY FREE...YES FREE USB STICK AND RESOURCES....

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jemima_jones View Post
    Hi guys, No offense but you're all starting to annoy me.....I got my memory stick earlier this year...and yes it took them over a year to send it to me, but its here and its bloody useful, all my collegues have got theirs too.
    Bully for you. Language, please.

Thank Post

I find it hilarious that you all raced to register for a FREE!!!!! memory stick, but as soon as things don't work to your timescale, you're racing to the computer to complain...

Do what you must, but all i have to say iS THANK YOU MEMORY 4 TEACHERS FOR MY FREE...YES FREE USB STICK AND RESOURCES....
    Shameless plug rather than factual account!?!

Thank Post
    Apologies...I guess it just goes to show how annoyed i was hehe ......good luck guys with getting your sticks, I heard they were giving them out at the ed show..so i don't know if they're going to any other shows but you can always try calling them and finding out...that way, you'd get your stick now (like me!!).

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. Troll, possibly even working for them. Any mods done a lookup on the registered IP?

Thank Post
    Apologies...I guess it just goes to show how annoyed i was hehe
    Things are a lot less rosy over here where the unsolicited mail is landing.. here where messages go unanswered and you're just left with the delete key.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,451 Times in 1,897 Posts
    Blog Entries

People are entitled to complain if they signed up, with their personal details and the other party didn't hold up their end of the bargain... ie. the company got the contact details in return for nothing.

And yes, your post reeks of 'company rep trying to make themselves look good'.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 991 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weren't they just 1GB or 2GB sticks they were offering? So only saving about, what, £4... and no, I never got mine, and never will now seeing as I've left the job I was in at the time. Lots of teachers signed up as well on the advice of the head of curriculum IT, and afaik, no-one ever got anything except the company getting all our juicy details.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,181 Times in 1,616 Posts
    I got my memory stick earlier this year...and yes it took them over a year to send it to me, but its here and its bloody useful, all my collegues have got theirs too.
    Apologies...I guess it just goes to show how annoyed i was hehe ......good luck guys with getting your sticks, I heard they were giving them out at the ed show..so i don't know if they're going to any other shows but you can always try calling them and finding out...that way, you'd get your stick now (like me!!).
    If you work for them and it took you over a year to get one, what hope have the rest of us got?

Thank Post
    wow....i really didnt expect this... this is now putting me off talking on threads.

I understand you are all upset...wanted to just put my end in too...maybe i shouldnt have started of telling you guys how annoyed i was.....hehe

One of my fellow maths teachers has been a member on this site for a while and he was the one that mentioned memory4teachers, because i got my stick I felt like letting people know. I'm sure there are many other teachers that got their sticks too. I only just joint up today, I guess because i actually had something to say, considering the responses, I probably should have kept my opinions to myself Anyway....believe what you believe!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofsanta View Post
    Weren't they just 1GB or 2GB sticks they were offering? So only saving about, what, £4... and no, I never got mine, and never will now seeing as I've left the job I was in at the time. Lots of teachers signed up as well on the advice of the head of curriculum IT, and afaik, no-one ever got anything except the company getting all our juicy details.
    Mine was a 4gb

Thank Post
    One of my fellow maths teachers has been a member on this site for a while and he was the one that mentioned memory4teachers, because i got my stick I felt like letting people know. I'm sure there are many other teachers that got their sticks too. I only just joint up today, I guess because i actually had something to say, considering the responses, I probably should have kept my opinions to myself Anyway....believe what you believe!
    Maybe you should just state them less aggressively, not tell everyone how annoyed they make you in your first post, and understand the arguments first.

Look at that rep gooo......

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information