+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Autology - Take 2 in Technical; Hi All, There's another thread on this piece of software, but never really came to any useful answers/tips/experiences. We've just ...
    Thank Post

Autology - Take 2

Hi All,

There's another thread on this piece of software, but never really came to any useful answers/tips/experiences.

We've just had a sales guy around to give a little demo of it.

Basically, it's as he put it a "walled garden" version of google. But has the combined resources of various publishers etc.

I'm aware of it's differences from google so I'm not directly comparing it to google (incase any autology staff find/comment on this).

What i'm looking for is if anyone has had any experience with this, both technical and learning wise. I can see the possible benifits of a system like this... but given with a little more patience you can find the same information (notice i said information... *not* resources) via google/other free resources.

Anyway, help please!

Thank Post
    I seen a demo of this at BETT and liked what I saw. The cost per year would easily pay for the online revision guides available. They were 2 versions available 3 per student and 10 per student, but I can't find the flyer here that mentioned what was included in both costings.

I am also interested on hear from other schools that have used this "live" in a school environment to find out what the staff and students think of it.

Amazing Grades - Online Study... Sorted is a similar product that we were looking at prior to BETT, but I think the autology package has my vote currently out of the two.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread