+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Educational Software Thread, http://www.software4students.co.uk/ in Technical; if you are still waiting, then there is a thread on another site i visit. i'll try and find the ...

Thank Post
    if you are still waiting, then there is a thread on another site i visit. i'll try and find the topic for you.

It seems to be just Win7 that they are having trouble with i think.

Thank Post
    No, this is Office Enterprise I'm waiting for - well over a month ago...

I'm a bit annoyed now - I regret not paying the little bit extra for postage to get it from RM.
    I've had an email from them saying they've gone out, but i'm still waiting.

Chunks

Thank Post
    Having problems with software4students regarding delivery as well. I ordered two items before Christmas, eventually one came but the other didn't (strange, it was one order for two items). After emailing support they explained a lot of their posted items went missing in the mail - they sent me another copy that arrived ok. My next order simply went missing. I emailed support again, this time they said my address was incorrect (looking at the mail I see my house number and road name are missing). After ordering over the internet for 10years+, I have entered my address without house number and road name for the first time - I refuse to believe I entered my address without house number and road name - that would be extremely silly, its the first thing you type when entering your address, plus I have used computers all my adult. Their final reply said they will wait to see if the item is returned back to them - if it is not then I loose my money. I think this is a con; even if I was silly enough to write my address without house number and road name, this is all virtual - they know the product key - this can be sorted out but they refuse to do anything.
    Last edited by spider_monkey; 9th January 2010 at 08:22 PM.

Thank Post
    for those of you still waiting, here is the thread (on MSE where they have permission to post as a company rep) as promised.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spider_monkey View Post
    Having problems with software4students regarding delivery as well. I ordered two items before Christmas, eventually one came but the other didn't (strange, it was one order for two items). After emailing support they explained a lot of their posted items went missing in the mail - they sent me another copy that arrived ok. My next order simply went missing. I emailed support again, this time they said my address was incorrect (looking at the mail I see my house number and road name are missing). After ordering over the internet for 10years+, I have entered my address without house number and road name for the first time - I refuse to believe I entered my address without house number and road name - that would be extremely silly, its the first thing you type when entering your address, plus I have used computers all my adult. Their final reply said they will wait to see if the item is returned back to them - if it is not then I loose my money. I think this is a con; even if I was silly enough to write my address without house number and road name, this is all virtual - they know the product key - this can be sorted out but they refuse to do anything.

Update - I eventually received the product and am happy. All said, I would use them again.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234