This error occurs because the course licences have become locked within the system for one of the following reasons:
* A student has caused the course to exit prematurely by logging off the network without exiting from SuccessMaker first, or by powering off the machine whilst a SuccessMakerŽ course is running.
* There has been a blip in network connectivity so that the connection with the database has been lost and the software thinks a student is still using the system, even though they are no longer using it.
To resolve this:
1. Ensure no one is using the SuccessMaker software.
2. Log into SuccessMaker as a top-access level user (eg, Manager or Sysman).
3. Click Standard Interface.
4. Click Users, then Show All Users, then All Users Online.
5. Right-click on each user listed (except for the user that you are logged on as) and choose Take Offline (this routine will indicate to you which users may have exited from the system incorrectly, so that they can be advised of how to do this correctly in future).