+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Espresso lags in IE9 when connected to Smartboard in Technical; Hi I had an issue this morning on a teacher machine connected to a Smartboard SB660. Yesterday I had to ...

Thank Post

Espresso lags in IE9 when connected to Smartboard

Hi

I had an issue this morning on a teacher machine connected to a Smartboard SB660. Yesterday I had to uninstall Notebook 11.1 and put Notebook 10.8 back on her machine due to glitches with the Smart Ink plugin in Word and other issues. I also upgraded her browser to IE9 as part of a rolling upgrade.

When she uses Espresso, there is a lag between what she sees on her computer screen and what she sees on the Smartboard. The Smartboard doesn't update the image until she taps the Smartboard surface then it works fine until she changes to another page in Espresso and the same thing happens. It didn't do this in IE8 yesterday apparently and she doesn't have any lag problems flicking between pages of a Smart Notebook file or other flash based websites such as PhonicsPlay or Teachyourmonsterstoread.com

I have updated her Flashplayer to the latest version.

The PC is an all in one and the board is usb connected and projector gets its image through a USB to VGA convertor.

Also this problem doesn't occur when using Chrome. There is no lag between the PC image and the board image.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by techgirl; 12th June 2013 at 02:37 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread