+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Multi-Media Science School - Licence File in Technical; Hi we have recently migrated to new servers and in the process have lost the licence key file for Multi ...

Thank Post

Multi-Media Science School - Licence File

Hi we have recently migrated to new servers and in the process have lost the licence key file for Multi Media Science School (16-18 edition) & Multi Media Science School (11-16 edition). This was purchased from RM who now advise that they no longer support or sell the product Indeedd have found that the product us probably discontinued. On that basis was wondering if any body has this software and was willing to offer me a licence key file to try(probably not work). If you do have this software and willing to offer me "support" you can send me a PM. Alternatively, if you could offer any other advice it would be very helpful. Cheers in advance!!

Thank Post
    I recently had an issue with MMSS and contacted RM, They still offer a little bit of support but won't go to any extremes to help you so it might be worth asking anyway.

Thank Post
    Hi,

Have approached RM and basically got back a standard reply that they no longer support this and pointed me to Plato. However, there appears to be no UK distributor and on the USA website Multi Media Science nothing about MMS is mentioned. Just asking do you have the software and if so are you willing to assist with a key as per my original post. Cheers for the reply!!

Thank Post
    I saw a good looking alternative to MSS at BETT this year, unfortunately I left the bag that had the leaflet on the train so cannot remember the name.
    It was quite a small stand on the far right of the hall (looking in from the entrance), looked like MSS but could be made full screen and believe it was a wbe hosted solution.

If anyone knows what I'm on about I'd be interested to know who they were, cant seem to find any proper support for MSS now and its pretty dated, the science dept here use it religiously but its starting to become more troublesome as time goes on.

Thank Post
    Hi, thanks for your input. Unfortunately, I did not make BETT this year. Like your science dept my location also use this software on a daily basis. I would be interested in any alternative as you Mention MSS support is "gone" so interested to hear of alternative's. Being cheeky if you have your licence key file any chance of PM?

Thank Post
    Could be tricky, I made a custom deployment MSI for it many years ago and don't have as a seperate file anymore.

I'll PM you.

Hopefully someone else may know what BETT stand I am talking about....... anybody?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread