Link: Molecular Workbench - An Interface to the Molecular World
The Molecular Workbench (MW) software:
- Is a modelling tool for designing and conducting computational experiments across science.
- Provides an authoring system for instructional designers to create and publish model and simulation-based curriculum materials.
- Delivers an interactive learning environment that supports science inquiry.
- Is free and open-source.
MW covers a range of topics, including:
- Gas Laws
- Fluid Mechanics
- Properties of Materials
- States of Matter
- Phase Change
- Heat Transfer
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Structure-Function Relationships
- The Genetic Code
- Protein Synthesis
- Light-Matter Interactions
- Electron-Matter Interactions
- Quantum Phenomena
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)