+ Post New Thread
Educational Software Thread, Testbase/ Exampro in Technical; Hi, Could someone please explain to me how this software works in terms of licensing? In the 4 years I've ...

Thank Post

Testbase/ Exampro

Hi,

Could someone please explain to me how this software works in terms of licensing?

In the 4 years I've been year we've been handed 2 or 3 Testbase KS3 Science CD's and we've always replaced the version. I've noticed we have quite a few odd titles too (e.g: exampro A Level Biology, exampro 21st century science), although we've only ever had one version of these. The last product that was purchased is accessed entirely online.

Am I right in thinking this software is bought on a subscription, and new media is sent out when available?

Are they moving all their software online now, as I can't find any reference to CD/ network versions on their website.

Thanks,

Daniel

Thank Post
    My understanding of the Testbase software is that it's now an online web subscription now rather then any CD's or software to install on the network, that's what they told me when I last spoke with them about it....

Yep... Testbase Online - Testbase assessment resources with QCA/SATs materials across Key Stages for Primary and Secondary. Past KS1, KS2, KS3 English, Maths and Science questions and papers.

Sorry I can't help with Exampro.

Thank Post
    I spoke with them on the phone, and they've basically ditched one off purchase network software in favour of online subscriptions. The existing software on the network won't expire, so I'm stuck with it until the science department feel the content is out of date and they decide to subscribe to the online version for that particular title.

I think testbase might be the GCSE content and exampro A Level but don't quote me on that, they are both from the same company though.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread