ICT Network Manager, Bristol - £22,443 - £24,892 pa
ICT Network Manager
Bridge Learning Campus
Bristol grade 9
£22,443 - £24,892 for 37 hours per week 52 weeks per year
Bridge Learning Campus would like to recruit an ICT Network Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate or someone looking for that next step up. The responsibilities of the successful candidate would include:
· Management and development of a multi-million pound ICT infrastructure
· Co-ordinating the roll out of new ICT initiatives, with the emphasis on improving teaching and learning
· Making recommendations for future direction
· Directing the work of a colleague
· Assisting teaching & support staff with their skills development
· Negotiating and working with a diverse range of suppliers
· Ensuring the safety and security of our students in the online environment
Candidates should be familiar with:
· Active Directory and Group Policy
· Network technology, in particular Cisco managed switches
· Server management – Windows 2003 & 2008 & OSX server
· MIS – SIMS.net
· VLE technology - Moodle
· PC, Mac and Linux.
BLC is a Gold Status Investor in People and in return requires all our staff to be flexible, innovative and lifelong learners.
Hours of work would be: 37 hours per week starting at 8.00 am.
This role is all year round.
For more information and to apply view the attached documentation or contact Samantha Hill
T: 0117 353 4472 ext 2025
Closing date: Tuesday 24th July 2012
Interview date: TBC
Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the whole school community and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will undertake an Enhanced CRB disclosure check.