Data Manager Job - East London - Closing 12th July 2012: £37,851 pa
There is a job going in my School for a new Data Manager for those who are interested.
Full details and application forms can be found here:
Jobs | Haggerston School
The school is a secondary maintained in Hackney, east London and includes a sixth form. The network is RM managed and the MIS is SIMS. The school currently uses a mixture of SIMS, 4Matrix and bespoke Excel models for assessment and analysis.
I'm the current post holder but, alas, I'm moving out of London for pastures new. Can't recommend the school and staff enough and am pretty gutted to be going... Here's the body of the advert for those looking to apply:
Data Manager (Permanent, Full Time, PO3)
Permanent, full-time – Salary up to £37,851 pa
We wish to appoint a proven Data Manager to play a key role in the next phase of our development. You will oversee, develop and maintain the school’s use of SIMS and all related data across the school.
Haggerston School is a mixed school, with boys in years 7 and 8 and the sixth form, having been a girls’ school until 2010.
55% of our year 11 last year gained 5 A*- C including English and Maths, and 80% 5 A*- C overall. Students make very good progress here, but we are aiming for much higher achievements for them all.
We are looking for someone with:
An outstanding track record of competency and accuracy in the use of ICT systems and data management
- a passion for producing clear, concise and accurate information reports
- excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- self-motivation and a desire for excellence
- experience of working with SIMS systems is desirable
We can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment newly refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
For further information please download an Application Pack from the school website.
Application forms can be returned by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wed 12th July 2012, (12 noon)
Interview Date: w/c 16th July
Good luck to those who apply,