ICT Technician - Lyndon School, Solihull, West Midlands
We are now looking to appoint an experienced and competent ICT Technician to join our proactive Network Support team in a friendly and oversubscribed school. Please see below for the brief job info.
Permanent, full year
37 hours per week (Excluding lunch)
Band C (£15,444 - £20,198 pa)
Required for 1st September 2012 to work as part of a team, providing IT support for students, staff and community at Lyndon School.
* Provide support in the update and development of the school’s CMS (content management system) based website and the intranet system.
* Monitor and maintain all ICT equipment used in the classrooms and across the site in a proactive and timely manner.
* Assist in the maintenance of the school’s ICT network infrastructure.
* Provide technical support for all users, curriculum and administrative.
* Raise standards of achievement for all our students.
* Support school policies, routines and codes of conduct and to support the ethos of the school.
Closing date: 22nd June 2012
Further information (including application form) can be downloaded from our website: Jobs