ICT Technician - Duncombe Primary School, north London
ICT Technician and Subject Mentor
Salary scale 4 commencing at point 19, 40 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint, as soon as possible, a full time ICT Technician and Subject Mentor to support the teaching and learning of ICT in our friendly and thriving primary school. This person will join a very committed and successful staff who are providing for the needs of a diverse range of languages, cultures and learning abilities. The role involves dealing with all ICT issues including:
• Provide technical advice and support to teachers, administrative staff and pupils on the correct and appropriate use of the school’s ICT systems and applications.
• Assisting in the delivery of ICT in lessons, to children within all three phases.
• Maintenance of the school’s administrative, curriculum and wireless networks to the highest standard.
• Supporting the purchase, installation, networking of hardware and software.
• Providing ICT support across a range of other school and learning community activities.
Closing date for applications is 3pm, Wednesday 2nd May 2012.
Interviews will take place on Friday 18th May 2012.
For an application form and job description please go to www.duncombeprimary.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms to either email@example.com or post to Clair Tierney, Duncombe Primary School, Sussex Way, London, N19 4JA
Any enquiries can be emailed to Clair Tierney at firstname.lastname@example.org