ICT Technicians Job - Leeds & Bradford
We are a small but growing ICT Support company in Leeds. With schools as far as Keighley & Bradford.
Due to the way contract renewals work this time of year, we may/may not have a position available and confirmed by the start of March. This is an initial search to see who is available with what experience.
Details of the proposed post:
The technician will be supporting Primary Schools across Leeds & Bradford. Have a good working experience with Windows Servers, Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Wireless Technology, Backup and Imaging Software. Experience with Apple integration is preferred, but not essential.
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 p.a based on experience. (Salary is not pro rata) ;-)
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time (39 weeks)
- Working Hours: 37 hrs per week, term time
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Must have a driving license
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be required to have a clear enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure, which will be arranged on your behalf.
If youre interested, get in touch.