2 x full time support technicians required ASAP - re-advertised -Sheffield
IT Consultancy looking to recruit 2 x exceptional Field Engineers immediately to be based in Sheffield with occasional travel in and around South Yorkshire. The role will involve supporting Infrastructure within the education sector.
As an exceptional IT Field Engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Supporting desktop operations and troubleshooting support.
* Support and administer the following: - ms Server, Active Directory
* Provide technical support to users and technicians regarding any problems with PC's, printers, IAW's, networks, email, LAN, WAN, and other hardware or software problems.
* Provide consistent customer service to both internal and external customers.
As an exceptional IT Field Engineer, you will have the following Skills and Experience:
* Excellent experience providing support for Windows Server, and Windows Operating Systems (Server 2003 and 2008)
* Excellent experience of working within an IT role within the Education Sector
* Excellent experience of desktop support and troubleshooting
* A Microsoft Certification or willingness to train and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Microsoft Partnered, IT Consultancy in a dynamic and friendly environment, paying a competitive salary, travel allowance, along with the opportunity to acquire Microsoft certifications.
Full training will be provided.
As discussed the role will involve visiting educational establishments and as such the successful candidate will be required to undergo a CRB check and must have a full driving licence.
Interviewing now, Please email your CV to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or call 0114 288 8392