Smoothwall Jobs (again)
Once again we are looking to expand the pre-sales team in Leeds, so I can spend more time posting on edugeek (not true).
Looking for someone who can work with sales folk, who doesn't mind spending time on the road, and who can do things like:
* presenting technical solutions to customers
* designing firewall and filtering deployments
* setting up and installing firewall and filter systems from Schools, full LEA to corporate
* answering questions on edugeek
* helping the sales team understand the products
* assisting the product manager (me) in shaping future products
* solid knowledge of IP/networking
* windows networking & AD
* any web filter, the more the merrier
* linux/firewall/vpn helpful but not essential
Quals... we hire people, not paper, but CCNA type stuff shows you might be in the right ballpark!
PM me if you want any further detail, we'll probably have a job ad on the website before too long.
Looks grand, if only i could. One day maybe if i return to the uk.
Don't you want to expand to the middle east...?
You could strike a deal with the government direct ;)
Any ideas on salary? I assume it'd depend on experience but if there's a preferred wage bracket, it may help encourage applications.
<snip> is the absolute max for the applicant, does that help?
*the employer does not wish the salary to be out in the public domain
Should you really be using "strike", "direct", "middle east" and "government" in the same sentence Vik?
Originally Posted by vikpaw
Although you do already live in a 'compound' ;)
That's why i put them on different lines - no government can think on multiple lines at once!
Originally Posted by Domino
I'm an expert at bypassing filtering, that's why i'd be perfect for the job ;)