Network Manager - St. John's CEP School Tunbridge Wells
The time has come for me to move on to pastures new so St. John's are now looking for a new Network Manager.
Job Description here and Application Form here.
Kent Teach ad here.
A quick outline of the system:
- Windows Server 2008R2 DC
- Server 2003 Exchange server
- Server 2003 SIMS server
- All clients running Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft WSUS used to keep all stations up to date
- McAfee ePO 4 to keep on top of the AV side of things
- 1 desktop computer per class (total of 22) with several desktops in staff areas
- 2 mobile Lapsafe trolleys with 30 laptops in each and a further 14 in the library
All of the laptops are in the process of being replaced with Dell Latitude E5410s and the desktops are being replaced with Dell Optiplex 380s. A site-wide Ruckus install is taking place this half term so nothing to worry about there either.
I'm bound to have forgotten something so ask away if you have any questions :)