Primary School Mobile Support Technician - West Yorkshire
Primary School Mobile Support Technician:
Must be experienced in first line support on a help desk and computer networking, hardware maintenance, server management and configuration. Good organisational and technical skills. Duties will be to support local primary IT needs within the West Yorkshire area. Post holder should assist in maintaining a pleasant working environment, . Good organisational and technical skills, have a regard for health and safety and be willing to work flexible hours. For further details of the vacancy please visit www.primaryt.co.uk. The successful applicant will be part of a larger team of school network managers under the direction of the Managing Director. When not visiting primary schools they will be involved in developing hosted web services.
Opportunities for training and experience will be many and varied as Primary Technology has a rich resource pool of hardware and software. The post will be subject to CRB clearance as the job involves close contact with children. The successful applicant will work to Primary Technology terms and conditions and will be paid at rate dependant on qualifications and experience in the range £15-25k, plus potential bonuses, mileage allowance, works laptop and development server (Unix or Windows Server 2003 - 2008 based).
1. To be experienced with all of the following operating systems: Windows, XP, Vista, 7 & Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server.
2. A qualification in IT, or relevant training and experience in lieu.
3. The ability to perform fault finding tasks on computer systems.
4. A full UK driving licence with access to their own transport.
5. Ability to develop a good working relationship with wide range of supported sites/staff.
6. Ability to work to tight deadlines.
7. Ability to work with minimum supervision.
8. Ability to prioritise workloads.
The post holder will :
1. Support local Primary School IT needs through regular visits and telephone/email contact.
2. Use the online job management system to manage jobs inside of the schools.
3. Ensure technical problems beyond their ability to solve are reported to senior staff.
Please send a CV via email to email@example.com or by post to: Primary Technology, Newby School House, Ryan Street, Bradford, BD5 7DQ