Technical Support Engineer - Evesham: Networking / design /
Location: West Midlands .
Salary: To £25K dependant on experience
Company: Cannwood Ltd.
Job type: Permanent
Date posted: 23/09/2005 18:16
Description: Growing IT Product company requires talented, self-motivated Technical Support Engineer with broad background in IT. You will have worked in 2nd/3rd line support environment, ideally within the education sector, with experience in:
• Microsoft Server NT/2000/2003, SBS 2003, Exchange
• Networking skills TCP/IP, DNS
• MSCE/MCP, and SIMS experience desirable
A challenging role, with a high degree of autonomy, responsible for providing first class hardware and software support for a wide range of clients. Duties include:
• Maintain, install, configure network server and client systems
• Administer Windows NT/2000 domains
• Product & desktop support – training in MS Office suite of software
• Infrastructure design & development
• Project involvement & Reporting
You have excellent communication skills and work well under pressure. Benefits include training courses, company performance related bonuses, and excellent career opportunities. Evesham based, you must have your own car.
Contact: Jessica Richardson