How to use the jobs forum *PLEASE READ FIRST*
Please note that anyone wishing to post a vacancy, or post a reply in the jobs forum must abide by the following rules:
1. Only schools may post vacancies for free
2. Agencies, central support organisations or private companies pay a fee of £20 per vacancy. Please use the 'Contact us' link at the top of the page to get in touch with us.
3. Please try to post wage levels with each vacancy
4. Any posts from EduGeek members complaining about wage levels will be removed and an infraction given
5. No posting vacancies by proxy i.e. 'getting a mate to post it up here as a favour'. You will be found out.
6. If you have any doubts please PM me
7. Members may post links to jobs that they feel may be of interest as long as rules 3 and 5 are followed.
I think that just about covers it and keeps it simple :)