Software Engineer Gordonstoun School
A rare opportunity to develop software in a School
* A talented and highly-motivated software engineer?
* Keen to hone and expand your software development skills?
* A graduate with at least two years’ practical programming experience, preferably using C#, ASP.NET and SQL?
* Produce innovative solutions to software problems?
* Strive to exceed end-user expectations?
* Have excellent interpersonal, communication and numeracy skills?
* Like to work as part of a friendly, supportive team?
* Like to be involved with projects from start to finish?
* Like to work for an internationally renowned School?
If you can answer yes to all of the above then the IT Services team at Gordonstoun would like to hear from you!
A job description is available to download as a PDF document, for which you will need Acrobat Reader (available from the Adobe website).
7th November 2009
Mr Tim Schroder, Director of IT Services