IT Support Technician - Horhsam, West Sussex
Up to £14,000 Per Annum depending on experience
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing technical team within a Microsoft Gold Partner company.
We require a IT Support Technician to provide onsite support for a school based in the Horsham area, you will be part of a dedicated onsite team headed up by an experienced IT Support Manager. Some experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of a Microsoft based networks would be of benefit.
To succeed within this role the IT Support Technician will ideally have the following experience/attributes :
- Previous IT experience, including maintenance and troubleshooting of Microsoft based networks.
- Experience of Microsoft Operating systems, in particular Windows XP.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking (equivalent to MCP, CompTIA A+/Network+)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong tuition and development skills with users.
- "Can do" attitude to all work you undertake
- CRB checked or willing to be checked.
You will also require a full driving licence and your own transport, a smart appearance and you will be comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
In addition, you should be willing to train towards Microsoft Certified Professional level, as this role will provide you with ample opportunity for career progression.
Original ad: Link