Okay I have a interview for a Job at a Uni working as a Web and Systems Assistant, this post has a high salary and I suspect I will be interviewing against Graduates and the like.
The Job Advert is as Follows:
The other documents talk about Project Managment, a lead role in a web project, Microsoft Access experiance, working with the Business Systems Manager (strangly not anyone else), and using new systems (facebook, bebo etc) to further communication.Quote:
Required to provide day to day administration and devolpment of the departments IT systems, e business solutions, user support, and training, as well as devoloping and maintaining the department's communication through it's website.
Previous relevant experiance is essential, as well as the ability to handle enquiries from internal customers as a first point of contact.
Sounds like an amazing job TBH
The questions I have are:
1. What typical questions do Uni's ask? What would you expect? (the panel is the Business Systems Manager and a HR Exec)
2. I suspect there will be a practical test what you reckon will be on (I suspect it will be more webby/Microsoft accessy than usual)
3. I need to brush up on Access this week any recommendations?
4. Anyone used PAMS/KINETICS? Whats it like, any querks that I could mention?
5. Thers a pratical test, what do you reackon this will involve (I suspect it will be more webby/access based than the usual)