Education ICT Consultant £35k+
Excellent oportunity for a School IT Manager or experienced senior network technician to progress their career.
This is a consultancy position for a leading Management Consultancy and offers great opporunities.
Experience of working in a client facing role, within the education ICT sector a bonus. A sound knowledge of current ICT initiatives such as building schools for the future, and have experience of the technical and procurement elements of such work.
Candidates should be willing to allow flexibility in working hours and travel. Overnight stays can be expected when working on some projects, as well as travel between offices and client sites nationwide.
The successful candidate will also be required to assist the lead education consultant in developing the education business, including researching other sectors and markets, and producing relevant materials where required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• LAN / WAN Technologies including client devices
• Use of ICT to transform education
• Public sector procurement
• Government Education Agenda
• Building Schools for the Future
• ITIL Service Review (FITS)
• Attention to detail.
• Team player
• Flexible regarding time and location
• Adaptive to change.
• Planning & Organising
• Technical skills (MCSE, CCNA, Etc)
• Procurement Skills
• Relationship Building
• Written & verbal Communications & Presentations
• Use of Project Planning tools – MS-Project (competent), Excel (competent), MS Visio
• Minimum 3 years in an educational environment
• Minimum 3 years technical experience
• Minimum 2 years experience of public sector procurement
b. Professional Personal appearance
2. Interpersonal Skills
a. Positive Attitude
b. Good Listening Skills
c. Excellent Verbal and non-verbal communication
6. Consistent (Dependability).
a. Willingness to recognise and act own strengths and weaknesses.
b. Seeks opportunity for advancement.
a. Planner & Organiser
c. Rises to the challenge
d. Uses Initiative
b. Active Listening
Please send your CV to Derrick.firstname.lastname@example.org and include contact details.