ICT Development Manager, West Yorkshire
ICT Development Manager
Sowerby Bridge High School, Albert Road, Sowerby Bridge HX6 2NW
Tel: 01422 831011
11-18 Mixed Comprehensive 980 on roll, 140 in the Sixth Form
PO1-3, £26,835 to £28,172 pa (pay award pending)
Post Ref: ED404
NJC posts subject to Single Status Job Evaluation
Required for December 2008 / January 2009 a highly skilled and experienced person who will play an important role in managing ICT Systems across all areas of the school whilst developing and securing our status as a Specialist Maths and Computing College.The person appointed will play a leading and strategic role in the development of ICT across the school.
We are looking for someone who has:
If you would like to be part of our success then please contact Jane Banham, PA to the Headteacher, for an application pack: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Strategic direction for developing ICT at Sowerby Bridge High School
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels effectively
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to lead a team
- The commitment to work in a team
- Critical thinking skills to provide solutions that are proactive not reactive
- Relevant technical expertise.
Closing date: Wednesday, 22 October 2008.