Network Manager - South Hampstead High School
SOUTH HAMPSTEAD HIGH SCHOOL
3 Maresfield Gardens, London, NW3 5SS
Tel: 020 7435 2899
Fax: 020 7431 8022
SITE NETWORK MANAGER
Full Time – 36 Hours per week
Required for October/November 2008
The Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST) is the largest independent school group in the UK. South Hampstead High School is a flagship establishment and provides education for girls from 4 to 18 years
As part of the GDST we are an ambitious, forward-thinking school and require our ICT provision to exceed the high aspirations of our students, staff and parents.
The successful candidate will manage the School’s ICT systems in accordance with agreed policies and direction from the school and the GDST. You will have a sound knowledge of Windows Server 2003, Windows XP Pro and Office, and demonstrate good communication skills. Familiarity of SIMS (Schools Information Management System) would also be highly beneficial but not essential.
The post holder will:
- Manage the hardware, software and VoIP telephone system;
- Be responsible for administering the associated Windows 2003 environment.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of a full hardware and software inventory as well as the production of a full cycle management plan for all equipment.
An MCSA qualification is desirable.
The GDST support all technical staff in following approved Microsoft Certification programmes to continue their professional development.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and vibrant working environment;
- An opportunity to join a final salary pension scheme;
- Microsoft training towards MCSA certification if not already achieved;
- 6 weeks holiday per annum.
For further information including a full job description and application form please email Leann Cripps, Heads’ PA, at email@example.com or telephone 020 7435 2899.
Closing date: Wednesday 24th September 2008
A Registered Charity No. 306983
The successful applicant will be subject to a CRB check before the appointment is confirmed.