Part time ICT Techer/Technician
FRANCIS HOLLAND SCHOOL
Clarence Gate, London NW1 6XR
GSA Independent Day School
425 girls aged 11 to 18
Teacher of ICT/Technician
Part time (approx 0.5)
Required for September 2008
Due to the expansion of the ICT department, we are seeking an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher/technician to join this academically selective girls’ school, situated next to Regent’s Park. The successful candidate will be required to teach ICT up to GCSE level.
Full details of this post and an application form may be obtained from: The School Secretary, Francis Holland School, Clarence Gate, Ivor Place, London NW1 6XR Tel : 0207 723 0176 Fax : 020 7706 1522
Closing date for applications is Monday 7th April 2008.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic and skilful classroom teacher of ICT
• Be familiar with GCSE syllabus
• Be fully up to date with ICT technologies and developments.
• Be able to work on their own initiative
• Be able to solve technical problems independently
• Be familiar with the installation and workings of Interactive Whiteboards
• Be able to carry out network and VGA cabling
• Be able to identify and solve printing problems and printing errors
• Be able to install software/hardware/peripherals/AV equipment
• Have a PGCE and/or QTS
FHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to enhanced CRB clearance and proof of work permit status (if relevant)..
Registered Charity : 312745