ICT Technician - Sheffield - £15,882 - £17,333 + pension
Due to Oasis’s expansion into the Sheffield region, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated self-starter to join the ICT department as an ICT Technician, at Oasis, one of the largest Academy sponsors in the UK.
The Oasis ICT department services our Academies nationwide, providing staff, pupil and external customers support for all aspects of an ICT infrastructure, including Networking, Server, Desktop & Laptop Hardware (Tier 1 Products) and Software. Reporting to the regional Cluster Manager, this essential role will be part of a Service Desk within the ICT Services Department, located at Oasis Academy Fir Vale or Oasis Academy Watermead, providing:
- 1st Line hardware and software support
- incident management and logging calls
- administering asset management
- general IT administration and other IT facility services
If you are pro-active, keen to learn, have a basic understanding of Microsoft technology, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, possess a good understanding of computer hardware and troubleshooting hardware problems and have an enthusiastic approach to customer service, then we would love to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a National IT Team which has recently invested ¾ of a million pounds in IT systems. As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified professional , COMPTIA etc
- An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc
- A final salary pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
If you are interested in this position, please go to our website for further information www.oasiscommunitylearning.org . CVs and covering letter should be returned by 9:00am on Friday 1st August 2014 to: email@example.com. Interviews will take place in Bradford on 8th August 2014.
Please highlight any questions to Yaaba Erzuah, HR Officer (020 7921 4261). No contacts from Agencies please. Thank you!
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.