GLF Schools IT Director
Full time – 24 days holiday per annum
Salary negotiable between £50-£60,000
Does the challenge of being a Director of IT at a young and rapidly expanding Multi Academy Trust interest you? If so, GLF Schools requires an ambitious, innovative and dynamic individual to lead IT Services across all schools and across different phases in education.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of the GLF Schools IT strategic vision and roadmap
- Influencing , negotiating, leading and presenting at GLF Board Level
- Providing a dynamic learning environment for the GLF Schools students through the adoption of relevant and innovative IT technologies
- Developing and overseeing a Managed IT Service and all its related support requirements
- Overseeing the integration of our portfolio of new schools and their future development
- Identifying, proposing and implementing business growth opportunities
- Designing and implementing an IT technical architecture across all GLF Schools that is stable, based on industry standards and is developed within a sustainable environment
- Ensuring the IT Services across all GLF Schools are: robust, secure, safe, resilient, scalable and responsive
- Management of key stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Identifying, interpreting and presenting metrics to improve business services
Please visit our website at www.glfschools.org or goo.gl/TM1bDJ for further information, a job description and an application form. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 1 May
Interviews: Week commencing 5 May
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all colleagues to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
If you have not been contacted prior to the interview date please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest in GLF Schools.